Greenfield is very happy to assist our client in their search of a Regulatory Reporting Officer. Our client is a leading service provider. They support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide. You will be joining the funds department of 12 people. You will need 2 to 4 years of experience in regulatory reporting with an accounting background.
- Taking part of completion of regulatory reporting relating to the submission of relevant financial reporting compiled form financial statements and / or associated financial records.
- Produce reports to the Regulators (CSSF, BCL).
- Liaise and ensure coordination with clients for the report production.
- Preparation and verification of annual and semi-annual reports for clients.
- Interpret data, providing concise explanations on trends and variances and know how to resolve.
- Build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in finance or similar.
- +/-3 years in the fund industry PE.RE in a related similar role.
- An extensive reporting experience (CSSF, BCL, etc.).
- Accounting background.
- Analytical mind and strong communication skills.
- Team player, eye for detail, great organizational skills, prioritiser and can meet deadline.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal are a must .
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Alan Chbeir by applying at firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.