Our client, a leading European management company with offices present on all the continents, is actively looking for an experienced Reporting Analyst to join their Luxembourgish office.
You will join an international and dynamic working environment, with great possibilities of evolution. In order to strengthen their team and provide a top-quality service to their clients, they are seeking for a recruit with experience in Private Equity & Real Estate. Thanks to the company's deep expertise in the field, you are sure to learn a lot of things and develop new competencies. Moreover, besides the possibility to evolve professionally, you will be working in a pleasant environment where your work-life balanced is important.
As a Regulatory Reporting Officer, you will:
- Product all necessary reporting required by the regulatory entities
- Prepare, analyse and review various reporting documents
- Perform KPI, liquidity or portfolio risk reporting for the investors
- Responsible preparation and further development of Solvency II, CRR and risk reports including calculation of key figures
- Participate in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements for the company's funds
- Help your team-mates and be in contact with company's departments such as the Accountancy, Compliance, etc.
To perform as a Regulatory Reporting Officer, you need to:
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Reporting Analyst, Auditor in Private Equity & Real Estate
- Have at least a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or similar education
- Speak fluent German and English
- Have a good understanding of the legal framework in Luxembourg
- Be a team-player and have no fear of new challenges
Company's offer for the Regulatory Reporting Officer job:
- A performance-based salary depending on your experience
- 30 days of holidays allowing you to maintain a great work-life balance
- An international working environment, with a pleasant atmosphere
- Offices situated in the city centre and easily accessible from the central train station
- Great opportunity to develop new skills and participate actively in the development of new activities
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",