Regulatory Compliance Officer (M/F)
Our client, an international bank, is currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Officer. This person will be in charge of controlling the regulatory framework in compliance. He/she will be working within a team of several people.
Key responsibilities of the Regulatory Compliance Officer which may include but will not be limited to:
- Applying compliance policies and methods in line with the company's ambition;
- Controlling on a regular basis that Regulatory requirements are properly implemented within the Bank;
- Performing control mission over the activities of the Bank;
- Maintaining internal policies and procedures in line with applicable laws and regulations and up-to-date;
- Participating in trainings for the staff regarding regulatory compliance within the Bank;
- Contributing to regulatory projects' implementation;
- Drafting control reports in compliance to internal or external parties;
- Supporting the CCO in Regulatory Compliance matters.
Education & Background:
- Master Degree/BAC+5 in Law, Finance, Compliance or similar;
- At least 3 of experience in a Compliance role within a corporate bank;
- Good knowledge about the banking environment and financial products;
- Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
- Excellent command in English both written and verbal, French will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent organizational and computer skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
- Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
In compliance with the law of July 23th, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.