We are looking for a Specialist in Regulatory Affairs and Risk with excellent knowledge of banking regulations.
Our client is a famous and well-established private bank in Luxembourg with growing activities.
Reporting directly to the Authorized Management of the bank, you will be responsible to oversee the development and execution of successful global regulatory strategy for the bank activity. You will also be responsible to coordinate the regulatory risk reporting.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the regulatory watch for all regulations impacting the banking sector in Luxembourg
- Analyze and assess the impact of EU regulation on the business
- Translated major regulatory changes into an operational framework for the business
- Participate and/or coordinate the production of regulatory reporting such as ICAAP, ILAP
- Prepare the recovery plan for the bank
- Design and implement internal policies related to risk management
- Responsible for ad hoc reviews and projects
- University diploma in business administration, risk or finance
- At least 5 years' experience in risk management or consulting for the banking sector
- Deep knowledge of regulations for the banking sector
- Fluency in English and French
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Position in contact with risk, finance and compliance specialists