Regional Sales Managerfor Process Burner EMEA(M/F) – Fluent in French & English
John Zink is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Spanish speaking and French speaking territory
at our corporate office in Dudelange, Luxembourg.
The successful candidate will be a highly self-motivated and result oriented individual with proven sales experience in a similar field.
The ideal Regional Sales Manager will have technical capability to understand customer’s needs and to recommend John Zink products and technologies to our customers in refineries and petrochemical plants.
We are looking for a candidate with demonstrated ability to grow regional sales, identify new markets, help define product development needs and develop relationships with all key customers, such end users, engineers, consultants, OEM’s and EPC’s.
The Regional Sales Manager should possess skills to identify business opportunity, present the client with solutions to their problems and close a deal. The candidate must understand and manage commercial and technical risks. We are looking for a result-oriented Sales Professional with demonstrated Integrity, Customer Focus and ability to Embrace Change in a fast pace environment.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Build and maintain a long-term profitable relationship with the customerat all levels of an organization.
- Preparation of technical and commercial proposals within a given time frame
- Qualify inquiries and suggest and execute strategies to get orders.
- Assists the business groups and / or order execution to solve any technical, commercial or financial issues.
What You Will Need:
- University degree in a related field with a relevant experience on a similar position
- Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish
- Organization skills and ability for multitasking in a fast-paced work environment.
- Customer focus
- Pro-active attitude
- At least two years of selling experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 60% of the time on an ongoing basis.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Sales experience with an OEM/ EPC/ End-user
- Any proficiency in another language is considered as an asset, such as Spanish.
- Experience with process equipment (burners, instrumentation…) is a strong asset.
- Good Technical ability – chemical or mechanical engineering degree.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English to: JZEurorecruitment@johnzink.com