Would you like to make your internship in an international recruitment company that is officially recognised as a 'Great Place to Work' since 2013?
This is a unique internship opportunity to join a well-known recruitment firm in Luxembourg.
As an intern at Badenoch + Clark you will have the opportunity to learn external recruitment from A to Z by working in close collaboration with your team members and by offering your support in the daily recruitment activities and in a variety of projects.
You will join a multicultural team of experienced advisors dedicated to the permanent recruitment of professionals active within various sectors in Luxembourg. We will guide you throughout your internship as our full team member. We will offer you our guidance and support for you to be successful and to learn as much as possible.
Located in Luxembourg City, within walking distance from the center and close to the train station, we are a vibrant and culturally diverse group of nationalities, including Belgian, Brazilian, British, French, Polish and Lithuanian.
Badenoch + Clark is part of the world's leading HR solutions provider, The Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 Company, present in over 60 countries and territories around the world. In Luxembourg we work in close collaboration with more than 100 colleagues in two other premium brands: Adecco Luxembourg and Ajilon.
As a Recruitment Assistant Intern you will assist the recruitment consultants with the following tasks:
* Sourcing: search for potential candidates (databases, social networks)
* Assist the team in various recruitment projects (events, job postings, etc.)
* Assist in the management of social networks for recruitment team (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages)
* Writing and publication of advertisements in accordance with the sourcing method established by the company
* Phone pre-screening of candidates selected by the consultant
* Updating the database
* Processing of applications
* Organisation of interviews
* Ad-hoc administrative tasks (scanning, filing, updating folders)
* Currently studying for Bachelor or master's degree
* High interest in recruitment and community management
* Excellent command of English (oral and written), any additional languages will be a plus
* Proactive, reactive and eager to learn
* Interested in social networks, human relations and administration
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Sociable, enthusiastic, organised with a good team spirit
To be considered for this internship, you are required to:
* Be enrolled at University during the full duration of the internship, and the internship will need to be a part of your degree
* Be eligible to work in Luxembourg (EU)
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Stanislas Dutreil as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We'll help you go further.