Our client, an international pharmaceutical Group is seeking a Quality Assurance Officer (m/f) to its support its Luxembourg Quality Assurance department.
Your mission will be as follows
Part of the Quality Assurance team you will assist on quality assurance matters linked to worldwide licensed pharmaceutical products. You will be holding a cross-functional and supporting role for multidisciplinary teams and BtoB. You will help maintaining and promoting a quality mindset as well as supporting continuous improvement efforts throughout the company.
Your main responsibilities:
- Contribution to the maintenance and continuous improvement of the company quality system. Management of quality related SOP, documentation and maintenance of accurate database.
- Carry out day-to-day activities in compliance with company procedures.
- Definition review and management of Quality Agreements with third party and affiliated companies related to manufacture and distribution of active substances and medicinal products.
- Review of commercial agreements to ensure compliance with the applicable regulation.
- Contact point and support for affiliates, third parties and non-quality assurance departments regarding quality, GMP and GDP matters.
- Management of quality complaints, related to the company medicinal product portfolio. Maintenance of accurate records.
- Possible involvement in GMP and GDP audits, in line with the candidate’s experience.
- Degree in pharmacy or Master's Degree in life sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Quality Assurance position gained in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of GDP and/or GMP quality systems.
- Experience in wholesaling (of active substances and/or of medicinal products) in the frame of GDP.
- Experience in management of quality agreements.
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English is mandatory; a good knowledge of French and/or Italian would be an advantage.
- To fulfill this role, we are looking for a motivated, team player, with ability to multitask and effective planning and time-management skills.
- The successful candidate shall be customer oriented, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with a meticulous attention to detail.
We offer you:
A permanent contractA salary package, commensurate with experience