A great opportunity to join a fast-moving private equity firm who are looking for a Finance Associate for their Luxembourg office.
You will join a dynamic team where you will have a close contact with the US and UK offices. You will be learning the business from some of the world's leading private markets experts.
* Financial Accounting and Reporting - Maintain accounting books of Luxembourg entities on a regular basis to the appropriate accounting standard (Local Lux GAAP). Provide accounting data to the external service provider to ensure timely production of statutory interim and annual accounts for all Luxembourg based entities and first review of interim and year-end accounts for the entire financial administration for the Luxembourg entities. Prepare and review audit files for a limited number of entities. Liaise with auditors and external lenders, including the preparation of financial covenant reporting. Review and coordinate distribution analyses in preparation of distributions, on an ad hoc basis.
* Investment Support - Coordinate CBP teams in New York/London in the preparation of legal actions, cash flow projections, external loan monitoring, deal closings, repatriation of cash, substance improvements of the Luxembourg entities and co-ordinate any activity between the directors, deal team members, advisors and other stakeholders.Perform ad hoc financial analysis if required by the Group
* Cash Management - Coordinate payments processing within and for the investment structure ensuring timely payment of creditors, monitor daily transactions, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on cash movements, process payments for funding and distribution memos, monitor intercompany loan balances and maintenance of liquidity forecast for the entities within the investment structure. Provides oversight of accounts payable and general liquidity.
* Tax - Coordinate the preparation and submission of Luxembourg corporate tax returns, VAT returns and payment of any amounts due to the tax authorities. Liaise with the external tax advisors for the timely filing of tax returns and arranging for payment of any amounts payable. Liaise with the internal tax department to ensure timely delivery of all tax reporting requirements for Fund (tax reporting) purposes
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* (Part-) Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) or local equivalent;
* 5+ years' experience at a Luxembourg-based fund administrator or a public accounting firm, or in a similar role;
* Basic knowledge of Luxembourg tax environment;
* Must be able to communicate fluently in English (both written and spoken),
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
* Knowledge of accounting software Sage BOB 50 or any equivalent Luxembourg accounting software (e.g. Yardi)
* Experience in Luxembourg Private Equity and Real Estate industry strongly preferred
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We'll help you go further.