Line of ServiceAdvisory
Industry/SectorIntl Government, Organisations
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Government and Public Sector Transformation Management practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
In joining, you’ll help federal, state and local government clients solve complex business issues and manage jurisdiction related risk. You’ll help our clients assess their operational and security and data management strategies so they can continue to operate more efficiently and effectively, both today and tomorrow.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
PwC Luxembourg provides high-value services to local public sector entities as well as international public institutions. Our clients are Cities and central Government bodies (in Luxembourg and internationally) as well as the European Institutions and Agencies in Luxembourg, in Europe and around the world.
Our Consulting Public Sector department comprises a team of talented people coming from various horizons and countries with the same passion for delivering to Public Administrations a wide range of valuable services related to public sector modernisation such as business process improvement, performance management, organisational change and digital transformation. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
As a Strategy & Management Consultant (m/f), you will:
-Provide consulting services such as:
- defining the appropriate strategy and translating it into strategic and operational actions,
- improving day-to-day operations and working methods,
- optimising working processes and organisations,
- assessing entities and organisations,
- designing and deploying innovative solutions to support public services;
- Be engaged in business development and bidding processes.
- Graduated with a Master degree, you have a first relevant professional experience;
- You have a basic / academic knowledge of performance, change, process and project management;
- You have a genuine interest and basic knowledge of digital transformation;
- You have a strong interest in further developing practical knowledge of the functioning of public sector Institutions (at EU, International and/or Luxembourg level), as well as of public modernisation initiatives at international and local level;
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and writing, in English and French. Capacity to speak/understand Luxembourgish is considered as an asset;
- You are a good team player and eager to learn;
- You are proactive and detail oriented.
Working alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals, you will learn about our business and get exposure to a prestigious client list. As part of one of the world's largest professional services organisations, you will gain a unique insight into working life at PwC and build your commercial awareness and interpersonal skills.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2019