Line of ServiceAdvisory
SpecialismApplication & Emerging Technology
Job Description & SummaryA career within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
PwC Advisory has strong IT Consulting/Digital Transformation practices and is continuously looking to reinforce these with experienced professionals involved in topics such as IT governance, Data & Analytics, IT process improvements, Enterprise Architecture or Information Security.
As part of the Public Sector Consulting, you will be deeply involved in a variety of projects and assignments for PwC clients. Your responsibilities will for example include:
- Gain an understanding of clients and stakeholders processes by analysing and mapping them from "As is" to "To be" in order to suggest recommendations and implement the related changes;
- Gathering and analysing the client's business needs or (non-) functional requirements to turn them into efficient solutions;
- Managing projects from drawing up the terms of reference to rolling out the project, including writing Business Process Management specifications, risk management and measuring the effectiveness of processes to ensure consistent value delivery;
- Contributing to the development of the business through client relationship management;
- Designing the architectures solutions and overseeing their implementation;
- Implementing large scale IT Systems either at the infrastructure or at the application level;
- Being involved in assignments related to Data analytics, Digital transformation, Robotic Process Automation, and so on.
- You hold a Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or in Finance;
- You are able to build strong client relationships and you have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- You are organised and mobile (travels can occur);
- Your analytical skills allow you to quickly understand a situation, to identify possible solutions and key success factors;
- You have an excellent command of English (both written and oral).
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2019