Line of ServiceAdvisory
SpecialismEconomics and Policy
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Financial Instruments, Valuation and Governance practice, within Financial Markets Business Advisory services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to a variety of audit, regulatory, valuation, and financial analyses services to design solutions that address our clients’ complex accounting and financial reporting challenges, as well as their broader business issues.
Our team helps organisations with highly specialised transaction and valuation investments in the real estate capital markets. We focus on helping our clients become more comfortable in all areas of the real estate investment process by providing extensive market analysis through both econometric and statistical research.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Within the framework of the Public Sector and European Institutions management activities (Policy Program, Structural Funds and Investment Funds), we would like to recruit an experienced consultant who will be mainly dedicated to assignments in Luxembourg, Europe and Internationally.
As an Economist you will:
- Play an important part in diverse projects and missions in the Public Sector and make sure they run smoothly;
- Carry out advisory assignments for public institutions focusing on policy advice within the framework of their financial instrument management;
- Support assignments dedicated to setting up, managing and assessing public policy and public program, as well as capacity building;
- Evaluate the programmes and projects mainly of the European Commission.
- You hold a Master's degree - preferably in Economics (Business School, Engineering, etc...);
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in one of the mentioned sectors and/or in one of the targeted industries (Public Institutions or Advisory Firm);
- You have good oral and written skills;
- You are fluent in English (French will be a distinctive asset).
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2019