Line of ServiceAdvisory
SpecialismEnterprise IT Architecture
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Information Technology Governance practice, within Enterprise Architect services, will provide you with the opportunity to bring our clients a competitive advantage through defining their technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising architectural solutions that help them achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. We help build software and design data platforms, manage large volumes of client data, develop compliance procedures for data management, and continually researching new technologies to drive innovation and sustainable change.
As part of our team, you’ll our clients develop an Information Technology governance model to ensure correct sizing of the Information Technology function, engagement with the business, and service provider as well as develop security procedures and policies that govern their Information Technology use.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
The Cyber Security team is part of PwC's Advisory Practice. Our team of experts is specialised in assessing the Cyber Security capabilities (both on technical and governance aspects) of our customers, in designing and/or implementing Cyber Security solutions and in supporting them in case of security incidents (crisis management, forensics investigations, data acquisition and analysis...). In terms of governance, we support Public Sector customers in elaborating and updating Cyber policies while also implementing technical aspects of such projects. Our level of expertise is undoubtedly enriched by the interactions we have with our worldwide network. PwC is organised not only locally but also on a European and global level to best fit our client's needs. Within the Public Sector unit, the candidate will work with our multidisciplinary teams of leading professionals to help design and implement solutions to today's most pressing cyber security issues.
As a Cyber Policy and Security Manager (m/f), you will:
- Participate in the development and promotion of our services by attending conferences, workshops, and developing business activities;
- Help our clients - Public entities (Government and ministries, EU institutions, Agencies and Bodies) - to address an increasing set of persistent cyber challenges;
- Lead or participate in strategic policy studies, impact assessments, evaluation projects;
- Manage several cyber projects, supporting delivery teams on planning, budget and resources risk monitoring and mitigation;
- Participate in the management of the team (planning, allocation of resources...) and be a responsible for career path development of staff;
- Assist institutions in assessing risk relating to data privacy and information security while providing recommendations related to their risk frameworks based on industry standards. Provide assistance in implementing recommendations and following-up on their effectiveness;
- Be an active actor of business development activities by leading proposal preparation, organising and participating in networking events;
- Assist our clients on digital transformation (Artificial intelligence, mobile technologies, cloud, IoT, digital trust, etc...) cyber policy security or data protection challenges;
- Develop a collaborative network with Public institutions officials, government stakeholders and experts;
- Participate in the enhancement of our Cyber Security practice by, amongst others, answering to new customers' challenges, supporting marketing activities, performing technology watch and R&D.
- You have at least 5 years of practical experience in Cyber Security Policy, of which two years were spent managing teams;
- You have at least 2 years of experience working with or within Local or multi-lateral Public institutions and performing business development and networking activities;
- Certifications related to cyber security (such as CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, GIAC, ...) are regarded as strong assets;
- You have excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written), other languages such as French and German are regarded as strong assets;
- You are client and problem solving oriented;
- You are able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- You are keen to travel and seek to evolve in an international environment whereby the client portfolio is varied.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2019