IQ Solutions is, today, one of the major actors of the Luxembourgish market specialized in consulting area with a special focus on project management.
Our teamwork’s as well as our cooperation’s spirit enable our specialists to easily and quickly integrate our clients’ work environments in order to be as efficient as possible and to optimize profitability.
Currently we are looking to recruit a:
Project Management Officer (m/f)
· Manages PMO Team providing project management services,
· Set up and maintain overall program plan,
· Manages risk and issue resolution,
· Assures accurate reporting to program management, stakeholders and sponsor,
· Maintains project management tools,
· Maintains and tracks progress against the plans and budgets (KPI tracking (EAC, ETC, Earn/Burn ratio, etc.),
· Owns resource planning and staffing process,
· Performs change management for all document related configuration items,
· Supports Steering Committee presentations,
· Supports planning & estimation activities of stream leads.
· Expert with PM tools (e.g. MS Project),
· Good knowledge of standard office software applications (e.g. Excel (Pivot), PowerPoint, Word, Outlook),
· Good understanding of Project Management processes and IT oriented methods and approaches,
· Strong organizational skills,
· Smart and flexible personality as well as strong analytical skills,
· Good relationship and interpersonal skills, demonstrated communication and reporting skills,
· Pro-active approach,
· Fluent in English and German (spoken and written).
If you are an experienced Project Management Officer with the relevant background within the Financial and Banking Services, please respond by sending your application with a copy of your most recent CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org