Project Management Intern (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our AIBD Team
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
- You will be involved in our EY Luxembourg Entrepreneur of the Year program
- Assist the program leader, the program director and the Marketing team with the organization and deployment of the Entrepreneur of the Year program
- Analyze each candidate to the program to ensure that they match with the selection criteria
- Prepare the interview with each candidate
- Draft the minutes for some interviews
- Perform comparative analysis between all the candidates
- Prepare the meetings with the Jury members
- Support the program director in other tasks linked to the entrepreneurs’ market (e.g. press review, identification of key decision makers, preparation of our internal sales meetings, etc.)
- We offer you the possibility to start your career journey at EY as this 6 months internship might lead to a full-time employment contract.
- Last year student or recently graduated in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant fields, you’re looking for a great opportunity to start with your career journey
- Understanding of the commercial and industrial ecosystems in Luxembourg would be a strong asset
- Real interest for Entrepreneurship & SMEs ecosystems
- First-hand experience in project work or previous internships at a global company or agency
- Enthusiastic, open minded team player with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Dynamic, proactive and able to work under pressure within strict deadlines
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English, the knowledge of other languages such as Luxembourgish or German will be considered as a strong asset
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.