Develop the company's product portfolio
Manage the whole product life cycle.
Our Client is an innovative and major actor in the insurance industry in Luxembourg.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify innovative opportunities in line with the corporate strategy.
- Plan product strategy and assist with the development of business plans.
- Identify, develop and execute continuous improvement opportunities
- Maintain complete documentation for all product related activities.
- Address customer issues and queries in a timely manner.
- Plan new product releases by using sales feedback
- Complete research and provide analysis as needed to support leadership in decision making
- Master's in Economics, Statistics or Marketing
- 3-5 years' experience in product management preferred
- French native, fluent in English. Dutch can be an asset
- Share your vision, your experience and your ideas for the day to day operations
- Be part of an ambitious project