As Private Equity Specialist - Back Office Operations, you will be in charge administrative processing of corporate events and private equity transactions on behalf of clients. We are looking for a new member of the team to be source of proposition and improve the efficiency of the operations.
My client is an international Bank developing its activities in Luxembourg.
You will be in charge of the Treatment of Private Equity Transactions:
- Study and analysis of the "Private Equity" underwriting documentation
- Verification and accounting of subscriptions / refunds / calls for funds related to "Private" securities
Equity "held on behalf of clients
- Notification and treatment of events (corporate actions, dividends and coupons) on these securities
- Put the paramaters of the securities identification (base values) for this type of product, including in terms of valuation
- Follow-up of the settlement of transactions
- Strength of proposal in improving treatment procedures.
- Support your colleagues in corporate actions area or in various back office operations
- At least 5 years of experience in the operations
- Really good culture and understanding of the "Private Equity" day to day Operations
- Master Degree in Finance, Law or Economics is a plus
- Fluent in French & English
- A motivating salary in accordance with your abilities and experience
- An interesting social package
- A system of adapted schedules
- A Department where you will be source of proposition