Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We do not engage in investment banking, nor do we extend commercial loans. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805. With more than CHF 509 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2017, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 27 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
You will be in charge of the coordination, execution and ongoing monitoring of fund of fund investment operations (acquisitions, commitments, transfers) into private equity and real estate funds, within the set deadlines. You will ensure the coordination and follow-up of audits as well as the delivery of documents of proof. You will act as the main interlocutor with fund managers. In this aspect, you will work in collaboration with the bank custody team.
- Meet financial and operational targets
- Actively manage and mitigate risks
- Contribute to the improvement of controls and procedures
- Define and setup a multi-judiciary framework
- Analyze and verify private equity and real estate investment types
- Execute subscription transactions
- Monitor call and distribution events
- Coordinate execution with bank back offices
- Update client portfolios
- Answer to the customer requests and ensure a high quality relationship with fund managers
- Ensure the follow-up of the investments ownerships
- Provide periodic reports to clients and partners
- Coordinate audit requests related to investments and provide the required documentation
- Participate to the development projects of the department
- Monitor and manage information flows
- University degree in Finance, or Economics.
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar functions or in the custody domain
- Understanding of the Luxembourg funds regulatory environment
- Strong experience in alternative products (ie PE/RE investments), especially in fund of fund structures
- Excellent English and French speaking skills. Any other language is a plus.
- Excellent interaction skills with customers
- Very good MS Office skills
- eFront skills is a plus
Personal qualities expected
- As the successful candidate, your main attributes will be a precise and rigorous approach when seeking information coupled with a strong sense of initiative to help solve problems
- You will feel comfortable working independently
- You will have an enquiring mind, be a quick learner and have well developed critical faculties
You will have the opportunity to hone and improve you skills in the Private Equity and Real Estate fields, while working within a dynamic team.