Greenfield is very happy to be working for a well know international Real Estate company. For their Luxembourg office, they are looking for a PR & Communication Manager. You’ll be in charge of running their press office out of their Luxembourg office, reporting straight to their Head of Marketing and Communication BeLux.
- Developing the PR & Communications plan for Luxembourg (and another office in the later stage) that always hits the spot, and execute it in close cooperation with our internal teams and PR agency
- Be the non-stop innovative storyteller who likes to get things done and who will grow brand awareness and enhance their impact on the market
- Building and maintaining tight relationships with key business and finance journalists in both Luxembourg and Belgium.
- Attend and be the spokesperson for the company in the real estate conferences and relevant events.
- Pitch compelling stories about new products, innovations and thought leadership and get them top-tier coverage in print, online and broadcast media.
- Writing content for cross-media use, ranging from conference talks to blog posts, video scripts, emails and social content.
- Managing the press office with a hands-on, always-on-top-of-things approach
- Supporting their sales teams with activities to achieve revenue goals.
- Be the advisor for business leads and communication on these.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Communications, with proven experience in the technology industry, both B2C and B2B
- At least 2 to 3 years of PR experience preferably in an agency environment.
- You are perfectly bilingual in English and French, Dutch will be a great plus
- You are an all-round hardworking team player who knows just how to build awareness, push narratives and persuade influencers and critical players in the press world.
- You’re a networking enthusiast who can fill an address book with the right contacts before someone can say Press Release
- You are creative, do great under pressure and have no trouble working in a fast-paced environment.
- If you have an existing relationship with leading real estate and finance journalists in the BeLux area, that might just be the plus that launches your career with them.
- You have no problem for travelling to various basecamps across Luxembourg and Belgium on a regular basis.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Alan Chbeir by applying at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.