Provide general administrative assistance in order to support the activities linked to Absences and Time Management process. Your missions will be:
- Support the relevant Operational Assistants by drafting standard documents related to different kinds of leaves and working arrangements.
- Maintain proper record/documentation and data quality, filing of documents manually and electronically.
- Maintain the database, including input of absences and/or working arrangements in Peoplesoft.
- Monitor the database on a regular basis to spot the exceptions and/or non-compliance with the rules.
Provide administrative support for other processes managers within the IDT unit (onboarding, departures, Pre-employment screening). This includes for example:
- Check and validate the documents provided by the candidates for the onboarding.
- Prepare draft communication to employees and future employees.
- Update PeopleSoft data when appropriate.
- Support organization of induction day for the newcomers.
- Provide administrative support for PES process (such as filing, mailbox management, data collection for summary tables).
- Take a co-operative approach within the team and act as a back-up of the other operational assistants of the Division in their duties as required.
- Secondary level education, completed with a 2 years certification in a relevant field (e.g. secretarial studies, business administration) or secondary level education with equally qualified experience in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as assistant, preferably in a customer-oriented service or in a human resources environment.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of standard MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills and a good command of French.
- Knowledge of other EU languages would be considered as an advantage.