You will be working closely and efficiently with a Partner, providing administrative support on any areas. You will need to exchange both in French or English, depending on the given missions.
Our client is one of the major Law firm in Luxembourg.
Here are the key responsibilities:
- managing time schedule of the partner and monitor respect of deadlines,
- organizing meetings, calls or other events on partner/team demands,
- ensuring internal events presentations are ready in time and accurate,
- Other administrative tasks such as mails, copy, files, scans,
- booking travel arrangements,
- Preparing / Filing legal documents, on partner demand,
- Preparing invoices or credit notes.
- Bachelor degree in office management or business administration,
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role in an international or fast paced environment,
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitasking
- Strong communication skills, written and speaking
- Perfectly fluent in French and English
- Autonomous, able to handle confidential information with discretion
Dynamic and exigent environment, where you will be able to grow with responsibilities