Located in Mireval (France) and within the Product Evaluation department you will have to :
- Perform objective and subjective evaluations of tire performance : Instrumented tests, braking, wet and dry handling / from scooter to sport motorcycle
- Create and communicate tire performance reports to Goodyear's tire development engineers, project managers and development engineers
- Participate to offsite testing sessions
- Support product demonstrations to tire dealers and journalists
- Participate to other activities: test preparation, logistic activities (check vehicle integrity, inventory of tires…)…
To join our team you will need:
The candidate must have at least successfully completed a Bachelor Engineering Degree or equivalent.
French is a must.
Fluent in English.
Spanish is an asset.
-Above average Motorbike control.
-Team work accomplishments is an asset.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Valid motorcycle and passenger driving license is a must.
- A truck driving license would be an asset.
- Willing to be flexible in terms of working hours (including Weekends)
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel basis being mandatory.
- Ability to use test instruments.
- Basic understanding of motorcycle/tire function.
- Basic motorcycle mechanic skills.
- Passion for motorbikes and very good driving skills.
- Ability to react on last minute changes.
- Display a high degree of credibility, integrity and enthusiasm.
- Team player and good communication skills.
- Quality and safety mind oriented.