As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
POST Luxembourg plays a key role in the provision of national parcel services with its parcel division.
The focus is to keep path with the growing eCommerce market as well as to strengthen POST Luxembourg’s position in Luxembourg. The service includes the management of all daily activities such as Inbound, Intra Company Logistics, Sorting, Outbound, Customer Service and Product Development.
For our “Opérations Distribution & Tri Colis” team, we are currently looking for an experienced:
Partnerships Manager (m/f) Ref.PCPM1904
Your missions :
- Develop solid relationships and act as main point of contact for major client
- Gain a thorough understanding of customer’s key needs and requirements
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the operational teams at POST
- Resolve customers' complaints in an effective and respectful way
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in logistics and/sales
- You benefit from, at least, 8 years of relevant professional experience in sales and customer service, acquired in the logistics and/or industrial sector
- You are recognized for having the ability to build relationships with professionals at all levels of the organization
- You show communication and interpersonal skills along with outstanding negotiation skills
- You demonstrate excellent time and project management skills with solution-oriented spirit
- You have a solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English (German or French is an advantage)
Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in the well-being of its employees? Then this is your chance to apply now www.post.lu.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract from your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.