Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently recruiting for our Corporate Paralegal team. You will join Arendt & Medernach Corporate Paralegal team and will be directly reporting to the Head of Paralegal, while managing a group of Corporate Paralegals.
- Advise Arendt’s clients on the preparation and submission of documentation in relation to corporate requests, such as change of name, change of managers / directors, change in articles of association, transfer of shares, amendment to share capital etc.;
- Coordinate the preparation of board minutes, shareholders resolutions as well as the holding of quarterly or semi-annual board meetings;
- Manage a portfolio of clients with all aspects of company legislation independently;
- Conduct meetings with clients as well as conference calls with a view to discussing their projects;
- Find solutions to complex technical issues;
- Critically review the work delegated to more junior paralegals such as corporate documentation, contracts, agreements, reports, statutory registers, etc.;
- Manage and train a team of paralegals, organize team work and facilitate the sharing of knowledge;
- Liaise with notaries, lawyers (both internally and externally) and authorities;
- Build strong client relationships as key contact and contribute to business development;
- Implement internal processes and monitor budgets and profitability;
- Ensure proper communication within other internal departments.
- You hold a Master's degree in law or an equivalent university degree;
- You have gained a significant experience in a similar position in Luxembourg (minimum of 7 years as a Corporate Lawyer in a Luxembourg law firm);
- You have a strong knowledge of applicable corporate laws in Luxembourg;
- You have a perfect command of French and English, German being considered as an asset;
- You are able to manage, train and motivate team members;
- You are well organized, rigorous and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are dynamic, proactive, able to efficiently manage projects and handle multiple tasks;
- You are able to maintain and develop clients relationships.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.