Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Corporate Services – Operational Assistant (M/W)
• Writing meeting minutes of Data Governance Working Groups or meetings;
• Administrative tasks such as organizing meetings, supporting the team members in administrative tasks related to the BCBC239 project and helping keep data models up to date
• Maintenance and updating definitions of data objects from a “master file” to the Information Governance Catalog (EIB Group Business Glossary)*
• Incorporating definitions of data objects in the Information Governance Catalog (EIB Group Business Glossary)*
Your profil : e:
• Secondary education would be positively assessed;
• Excellent knowledge of standard Microsoft Office Tools ( Excel and Power Point)
• Excellent knowledge of English, both in writing and speaking.
• Knowledge of Visio would be considered an advantage
• Knowledge of drafting processes & procedures would be positively assessed
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.