Are you interested in joining a world-renowned banking group?
With infrastructures, teams and means at your disposal to continue the company's ongoing modernisation.
We are currently looking for a specialist in operational risk to join an experienced department,
ready to put it in the best possible conditions for a quick start.
They also offer all the advantages of the banking convention, a very interesting discretionary bonus for your future performance,
They have also provided in-house opportunities for further development and training.
If you want to join a large group, now is the time to do it!
Operational Risk Officer - Tasks:
• Participate in the periodic review of the risk policies and procedures by providing preliminary review to incorporate the agreed content
• Assist the Head of Risk Management in maintaining an effective risk management framework within the entity
• Contribute to defining, documenting and implementing an effective governance framework for the validation of risk models
• Performance of 2nd level controls assigned to the department in terms of operational risk, financial risk, information services security risk, etc
• Coordinate with senior management in performing operational risk reviews (RCSA quarterly review)
• Keep abreast of latest operational risk management techniques and industry best practices.
Operational Risk Officer - Profile:
• Master degree in Risk, Audit, Finance, Accounting,etc...
• At least 2 years of experience in the Banking sector
• Good Knowledge in Banking Regulations
• Fluent in English
• Be a good team player
Operational Risk Officer - Offer:
• Tailormade offer (depending on your experience)
• Banking Convention
• Health insurance
• Pension plan
• Meal Vouchers
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at legrand-associates.com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Événements employés
- Horaires flexibles
- Café et nourriture gratuite
- Congés maternité / paternité
- Réduction sur les forfaits téléphoniques
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants
- Congés payés
- Prime sur performance
- Développement professionnel
- Actions / Parts sociales
- Prime de transport
- Subventions formation continue
- Congés payés
- Véhicule de fonction