OPERATIONAL ASSISTANT (M/F)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Provide support to the Head of Operations & other Operations team members e.g. Liaise with internal/external contacts in order to obtain/provide information, resolve operational problems, referring as appropriate ;
- Support the reconciliation of payments and receipts to various parties on time;
- Supporting the accounts process and responsible for the administration of invoices received;
- Providing business support to the business, supporting projects and conducting relevant background research;
- Review and update data transfer log;
- Support IT Provision and access for the team;
- Checking website is fit for purpose, update website, check content is accurate and compliant following policy or regulatory changes ;
- Support changes needed within the operation and provide impact analysis regarding any new issues;
- Review Payment authorisation levels to ensure compliance with policies and standards.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good planning and organisational skills ;
- Hands-on mentality, with an ability to multi-task;
- Strong stakeholder management skills - up to board and senior management level;
- Previous Experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in English is essential and German/French is preferable.
Our client is a highly renowned UK financial services group.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.