We recruit for one of our clients, a European Institution, an Operational Assistant in the field of Quality Assurance, Data Management and Reporting.
- Follow-up autonomously the collection of data to monitor the performance of Facility Management service providers and related KPIs
- Collaborate in regular reviews, checks and consistency control of data from Facility Management service providers
- Participate in the drafting of standard reports on Quality Assurance activities
- Provide support in the preparation of guides and presentations to raise awareness in the areas of quality management
- Provide assistance and optimise data storage processes and support the team in overseeing the electronic document management in own field
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes and procedures in own domain using PDCA cycle, and update of process diagrams where necessary
- Attend meetings, take minutes and ensure the accuracy of the decisions registered and their timely implementation where necessary
- Secondary level education, complemented with a 4-year certification in relevant domain (e.g. business administration, facilities management, quality management)
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in an operational support function in the domain of facilities management or services contract management
- Experience in quality management, data management and/or KPIs/contract performance management would be an advantage
- Tact and diplomacy ; customer oriented; very good interpersonal skills
- High developed sense of responsibility and initiative, capable to anticipate issues
- Organised, data driven with analytical and technical skills and attention to detail to develop charts, diagrams, and reports, including merge of information from various sources
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, with proficiency in Excel (Knowledge of VBA would be an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of English (including very strong writing skills) and good command of French
This position is a several-month temporary assignment based in Kirchberg.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Administrative support, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply chain on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.