Office Manager | Real Estate Funds
Role based in: Luxembourg
Our Client is an international fund administrator company with highly interesting career opportunities. They work within the Real Estate sector, always focusing on the training and career progression of their employees. They have a very strong pipeline, reason why it is a good time to join their team now and they offer a great range of tasks.
They are one of the largest investment firms in real estate worldwide administrating over $20 bin.
Being a Corporate Officer, your role is to provide corporate and administrative support to the Cosec team and to be involved on the A-Z life of funds/SPVs.
Some of the duties include:
If the person does well, they could be involved in internal KYC work
- Company transactions (incorporations, opening bank accounts, …);
- Participate to the drafting of investor notice
- Organizing and assisting to board meetings;
- Drafting legal documents, preparing and reviewing minutes;
- Writing resolutions;
- Open mail for all the new incorporations;
- Archiving company’s flies and registers;
- Take care of the client’s requests.
- Very well organized;
- Able to deal with clients;
- Highly motivated;
- Fresh and open to learn;
- Team player;
- 2-4 years experience
- 30 days holiday;
- Lunch vouchers;
- Pension scheme;
- Life assurance policy.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button bellow or send your application to email@example.com