- Designing and coordinating office administration and procedures;
- Assisting central HR acting as local point of contact for all employee lifecycle activities, including greeting candidates, new hire orientation, distributing employee benefits, promoting employee wellbeing, and supporting employees on their last day of work;
- Supporting Finance with accounts payable invoices processing, acting as the main point of contact for vendors and suppliers;
- Acting as primary contact for all external and internal visitors to the Luxembourg business;
- Managing all incoming/outgoing mail and office supplies provision to meet the needs of the business;
- Managing execution/delivery of key colleague benefits: Lunch vouchers, retail card, mobile phone, car parking, company car, insurance and medicals;
- Supporting local hiring managers with new joiner and leavers administrative tasks (pre-employment medicals, exit interview, etc);
- Principle ownership for arranging logistics for all customer and colleague events;
- Acting as primary contact for corresponding with key social partners, including organising the Staff Delegation Social Elections when required;
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with business leaders, their direct reports, teams and other key stakeholders;
- Displaying risk practices and behaviours consistent with a risk culture where risk is simply part of the way we work and think.
- You have a secondary school degree and an additional education and/or certification in a relevant field;
- You are fluent in English, both in reading, writing and speaking. Fluency in either German and/or French will be considered as a strong asset;
- You have a previous experience in delivering HR administrative activities;
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills and are customer-oriented;
- You have strong knowledge of MS office tools (especially Excel and Word);
- You have general knowledge of Luxembourg social law/regulations.
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!