OFFICE AND LEGAL ASSISTANT
CDD FULL TIME
One of our clients, a law firm specialized in investment funds, real estate, banking and finance, mainstream corporate, commercial, and cross-border tax planning who work closely with EU investigations is looking for an Office/Legal Assistant who speaks English and French, German is an asset.
The candidate will need to be a multi-task person, supporting both the fee-earners and office management. This is a good opportunity to join a dynamic start-up and young team which is growing fast to cover a maternity leave for 12 months with the possibility to become permanent.
Team/fee earner support:
- Assist Partners with administrative tasks (calendar and meeting management, and travels)
- Supporting the teams in various administrative tasks and around matter management (printing and filing documents, collecting signatures, prepare expense reports, matter opening, creating charts, formatting documents, and presentation, etc.)
- Business development activities (Management of contacts in our databases, seminar organization, etc.)
- Liaise with local authorities or service providers (notary offices, public administration, RCS …).
- Liaising with Business services teams(Marketing, Compliance, IT, Finance, etc.)
Office/facility tasks (including some reception duties)
- Work closely with and supporting the Office Manager
- Liaising with suppliers/vendors/Landlord/maintenance team (cleaning company, couriers, other deliveries, etc.)
- Welcoming visitors
- Managing reservations of meeting rooms and ensuring appropriate set up (drinks, brochures, technology)
- Handling telephone calls and relaying accurate messages
- Ordering of supplies, lunches, groceries, etc.
- Responsible for mail/post collection and distribution
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception and common space areas
Skills and Experience Required
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position within a law firm
- Experience as a personal assistant and in paralegal work
- Fluent in French and English, German knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Pack (Word/Excel/ PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Pro-active, dynamic, highly organized, team-spirit and rigorous
- Excellent communication skills
If this opportunity is matching your requirement then feel free to apply on email@example.com