Are you fluent in English?
Do you have previous experience as an Office Assistant?
If yes, this offer might be of interest!
* Welcoming of clients and visitors; manage the front desk and reception area, acting as the first point of contact for guests, visitors, and vendors
* Answering the phone
* Support for external and internal directors with travel arrangements and expense reports
* Coordinate with the Office Manager to help ensure the office is fully serviced:
o dealing with suppliers
o managing office material stock and orders
o preparing meeting rooms
o maintaining contacts database
o organizing internal and external events
o contributing to ad hoc office projects
* At least 3 years of experience as an office assistant, secretary
* Ability to multi-task
* Good organisation and administrative skills
* Ability to recognise priorities
* Exceptional communication and people skills, over the phone/emails and in person, with all departments
* Team player with the ability to work independently
* Fluency in English, French is an asset
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Benjamin Bodson as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We'll help you go further.