We recruit for an Office Assistant (half-time) one of our clients.
- Communication with Brussels and Amsterdam offices
- Communication with suppliers and vendors (cleaning service, recycling, etc.)
- Stock supplies for office and kitchen
- Prepare meeting rooms (order sandwiches, etc.)
- Reception of visitors
- Pick-up postal mail and distribution
- Prepare registered mail
- DHL and UPS
- G4S reports
- Distribution of brochures etc. coming from the headquarters (Zurich)
- Support with Events for employees (team building, round tables and yearly events)
- Process invoices : verification, barcode, PO, scanning and archiving
- Purchase Order creation
- Payment approval and requests for PO issues
- Prepare monthly credit card statements: distribution to employees, follow up signatures, liaise
with accounting, archiving
- Support the Administration Manager with (Dutch) contractors
- Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Experience (at least 1-2 year/s) in a similar position
- Sense for organization, rigour
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders
- Ability to multitask
- Strong sense of committment
- Team work and autonomy
- English and French (written and spoken). Dutch is an advantage, not mandatory (reading and writing emails with suppliers in The Netherlands)
- You are available immediately
This position is a 6-to-12-month temporary work assignment with possibility to be hired on permanent contract.
Based in Leudelange.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Administrative support, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply chain on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.