SOGETI is looking for a Network & Security Engineer to join its department based in Bertrange (Luxembourg).
Our Cyber Security business helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world.
Our clients are among Europe’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason – our exceptional people. We believe in your capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
You will be part of a team which interact with other team-members from SOGETI, in a multicultural environment. You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, in diverses platforms.
- Planning, engineering, and monitoring the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems;
- Identifying, monitoring, and defining the requirements of the overall security of the system;
- Creating different ways to solve the existing threats and security issues;
- Configuring and implementing intrusion detection systems and firewalls;
- Testing and checking the system for weaknesses in software and hardware;
- Maintaining & troubleshooting network and security systems such as: firewalls, switches, web protection, email security;
- Creating ticket in case of incident and follow-up;
- Operational tasks on network and security system;
- Configuring and installing security infrastructure devices;
- Determining latest technologies and processes that improve the overall security of the system;
- Using industry-standard analysis criteria to test the security level of the firm;
- Developing tracking documents to note system vulnerabilities;
- Reporting the security analysis, monitoring findings and incidents to the customer;
- Supervising the configuration and installation of new software and hardware;
- Defining and maintaining security policies;
- Occasionally replacing the security system protocol and architecture;
- Maintain switches and servers.
Skills & Requirements
- Working in network security or information security areas is what you are looking for;
- Experience in creating and maintaining security systems;
- Through understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols;
- Basic knowledge of Linux Operating Systems;
- A good command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls (Fortinet or Checkpoint or others), anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering;
- Understanding of the web-related terminologies and software;
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful scenarios;
- Ability to communicate and report network security incidents and issues to the upper management;
- Ability to define and implement the results of malicious code, mobile code, and anti-virus software;
- Knowledge of computer forensic tools, data loss prevention methods, and disaster recovery methods;
- Fluent in English – French would be an asset.
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 3 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
About the company
SOGETI: A PRESENCE IN MORE THAN 100 LOCATIONS AROUND THE WORLD
Founded in France by Serge Kampf in 1967, Sogeti, part of Capgemini group, focus on the growing local IT market with over 25,000 people in 15 countries.
With more than 50 years of experience and a great expertise of the different sectors of activity, we support companies and organizations in the realization of their ambitions, from the definition of their strategy to the implementation of their operations, through our pragmatic approach, "Value in the making," and our passion for technology.
SOGETI LUXEMBOURG: 750 employees
At Sogeti Luxembourg, leading provider of technology and engineering services in the country, we support the transformation of its customers by relying on its 4 expertise: Security, Testing, Digital, and Infrastructure/Cloud.
We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Resolutely multicultural, we strive for diversity and have therefore set up a flexible and responsive organization with 750 employees.
Why Joining Sogeti?
Joining Sogeti means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent while you engage in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects.
Consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
Career Development and Training opportunities: We believe that business success is intrinsically linked to your career success.
We want to ensure that when you are on client site that you have the best opportunity to deliver to the highest quality - therefore continuous training is key. As a rapidly growing and evolving business, we offer many opportunities to people who want to learn and stretch themselves. We promote people on merit not tenure. We recognise and reward people for upholding our values and high standards as well as delivering results for our clients and our business.
Thought Leadership & Award-Winning Innovation: If you are a focused individual who wants to continually develop and work alongside industry thought leaders, then you can be part of SogetiLabs which is our Think Tank, a network of over 150 technology leaders from Sogeti worldwide. This is our trend lab that looks for new evolutions driven by new technology. Sogetilabs also carry out in-depth international research about current and future trends, give insight into the impact and application of business and consumer technology. SogetiLabs is part of Applied Innovation Exchange, Capgemini Group’s worldwide incubator for innovation.
Competitive salary and benefits package: It includes advantageous fringe benefits (Company car, fuel card, meal allowance, tech conferences...)