A family sized fiduciary is looking for a multilingual accountant to join their team.
The company is located between the Belgian border and the City Center which means that you will have no traffic to start or end the day.
It is in an industrial estate with many facilities near to it:
- Public transport
They are working in brand new modern offices and as it is a small sized company, you will join a family environment where your work will be considered and rewarded.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting and annual accounts under Lux GAAP.
• Assist with the mapping of the annual accounts to the Luxembourg chart of accounts.
• Prepare Luxembourg VAT returns (periodic and annual returns).
• Maintain fixed assets schedules and record depreciation.
• Maintain loan interest schedules .
• Reconcile intercompany books.
• Bachelor degree in accounting.
• 3 years of experience in similar position.
• French, English, German and Luxembourgish are mandatory.
• Understand Client’s portfolio needs.
• Be responsible, motivated, enthusiastic, organized and a team player !
• Human sized atmosphere.
• Spacious working environment.
• Interesting and rewarding job.
• Facilities thanks to the location.
Are you the person we are looking for ? Then, don’t hesitate to apply at this adress : firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at this number : +352 20 88 12 80. I will be glad to have a discussion with you about this position !
Interested by our other job offers ? : www.legrand-associates.com
- Réduction sur les forfaits téléphoniques
- Congés maternité / paternité
- Prime sur performance
- Événements employés
- Congés payés
- Développement professionnel
- Horaires flexibles
- Congés payés
- Prime de transport
- Actions / Parts sociales
- Subventions formation continue
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants
- Véhicule de fonction
- Café et nourriture gratuite