Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
To complete our Microsoft Team we are looking for a:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Manager
- Understand client requirements, plan project activities and drive the team towards meeting the project goals.
- Track & review progress of project modules.
- D365 functional knowledge with end to end project delivery.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to the team for Project Management.
- Conducting periodic meetings with client and internal team.
- Accurate and timely reporting of progress, risks, issues, gaps, utilization, slippages etc.
- Inspecting and analyzing status of project, reporting data, actions implemented for continuous improvement of project performance indicators.
- Maintaining customer relationship and engagement.
- Establishing an SLA with the customer and meeting those consistently, providing statistical periodic reports per customer’s desire.
- Work with Business development manager to identify business and growth potential in the active accounts.
- Experience with Change Management within a project management setting and apply within the project execution.
Experience and Background
- +8 years experience in project management.
- PMI certified is a plus, knowledge of PMI or identical methods (incl. budget mgt.) is mandatory
- Knowledge of D365 Project Automation Services
- Strong delivery knowledge with D365, at least 5 project delivered end to end.
- Exposure to design patterns is an added advantage
- Manage team of 5 developers and coordination experience with offshore.
- Project schedule/scope/requirement management and tracking experience
- MPP creation / tracking project through MPP
- Customer communication experience
- Ability to work in a team environment and work individually
- Highly committed towards team delivery
- Good interpersonal and analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Change Management experience
- Complete the entire D365 Sales and Marketing certification track to become Certified professional.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.