Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
To complete our Microsoft Team we are looking for a :
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business analyst Consultant
D365 Sales and Marketing Business Analyst / Consultant is responsible for identifying, developing requirements into CRM (Sales and Marketing) solutions. Collaborate and give sound advice on project management, business process development and implementation to meet business objectives. Comfortable to guide training to help users become confident working with the latest systems and technologies.
Help businesses to efficiently manage their business, improve performance and reduce costs. The objective of this role is to take a consultative approach and perform the required Business Analyses to implement and deliver Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing + Power Platform products and services.
- Identify the client’s business needs and transform this into D365 Sales and Marketing solutions, including requirements, communication, traceability validation and re-use.
- Collaborate with development and test team members on functional requirements.
- Work dedicatedly to orchestrate business upgrades to the Sales and Marketing system.
- Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes.
- Stay ahead of updates and new releases in CRM technologies (Sales and Marketing business landscape).
- Guide users on how to use CRM effectively.
- Travel as needed.
- Excellent communicator who shares complex technical information to expert and non-expert colleagues and clients verbally and in writing.
- Working with clients as well as global teams on how to implement and maintain complex projects.
- Experience in facilitating projects with offshore teams.
- Act as a business expert in Sales and Marketing with Extensive knowledge of CRM (Sales and Marketing) systems, especially Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related Independent Software Vendor (ISV) products, and putting business solutions into practice
- Business process re-engineering (BRP)
- Provide consulting advice for the clients. Develop roadmaps and experience with Digital transformation for Sales and Marketing in Manufacturing, Services, Transport and Public Sector Business.
- Proposal writing and consulting solutions development
- Detailed understanding of the client’s sales and marketing process and ability to map these to a new modern sales & marketing platform.
- Discuss with the client any business requirements regarding business compliance, safety and security.
- Understand the client business needs and able to position the new solution to the key client business stakeholders
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
Experience and Background
- 8+ years’ experience with Dynamics Sales and Marketing
- 8+ years’ experience in advising clients how to improve and automate their sales & marketing processes
- Consulting experience in Digital and Cloud transformation + Sales and Marketing digitalization
- Experience of mentoring junior and offshore/onshore staff
- Domain experience in Manufacturing, Transport, Services and Public Sector for Sales and Marketing
- Background in Change Management
- Background in business analyses, business optimization, business excellence and transformation
- Knowledge of appropriate tools used for the business analyses
- Consulting experience for customer experience, omni-channel, digitalization, automation and smart transformation. Knowledgeable of innovation technologies like AI, Social Media used in Sales and Marketing.
- Experience with the competitive landscape of CRM and cloud solutions in the market.
- Background in guiding client to move to a CRM cloud environment and ability to assess the business impact and provide the business roadmap for such a transition / transformation.
- Excellent proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Complete the entire D365 Sales and Marketing certification track to become Certified professional.
- Open to work on international missions and travel in Europe.
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors.
Here at Atos, we want all our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.