Reporting to the Maintenance Manager Mixing and Preparation and as a member of the manufacturing plant reliability team, you perform a reliability engineer role. Your main goal is to increase machine availability of your area of responsibility.
- Increase machine availability
- Improve and implement efficient Preventive Maintenance plans
- Follow and develop Predictive Maintenance actions
- Maintain related area’s KPI’s up to date
- Lead and participate to improvement and upgrade investment projects
- Potential back-up of the maintenance manager
- Potential evaluation to the maintenance manager position (mid-term)
To join our team you will need:
Master Degree in Mechanical or Electro-mechanical Engineering.
Bachelor with significant experience are welcome.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a role responsible for reliability or maintenance performance in a single or multiple site, manufacturing environment will be an asset.
- Project Management experience
- Industrial maintenance experience required.
Fluency in French & English.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Effective communication of vision, mission, objectives and strategies.
- Action oriented, creative, timely decision making, well organized with integrity.
- Technical competencies according to diploma (Electrical automation / mechanical)
- Leadership competences: be able to drive team and lead projects
- Passion for the shop floor, ability to work with people in production to get projects executed and make improvements together with the teams.