For one of our Clients, a Greek bank currently establishing its Luxembourg branch, we are looking for a Loans Administration Officer whose primary activities will be to manage daily business as usual activities for the servicing of the wholesale loan portfolio, reporting to the Deputy Branch Manager of Luxembourg Branch.
- Manage the daily business of the operational side of the Portfolio including:
- all account opening and associated data input to SLS,
- Processing of all drawdowns, rollovers, interest accruals, fee accruals and payments,
- principal repayments, past due monitoring,
- participant bank management in respect of agented syndications.
- AML / CFT controls and screening of all payments – inward and outward – as First Line,
- Manage requests for information and settlement of credit facilities,
- Manage accounts, prepare reconciliations and prompt clearance of unmatched items,
- Operate the loans administration area in line with the Branch’s policies and procedures,
- Work together with the Portfolio Management team to ensure appropriate process and procedures are in place for the various responsibilities of the department,
- Maintenance of a current and effective business continuity plan in the event of disruption to systems, communications, and office facilities,
- undertake duties in other areas of the Branch as necessary.
Key Background & Experience
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Law
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in loans administration role including agency roles in Luxembourg
- Experience of banking lending systems e.g. SLS; Flexcube; Temeinos T24; Olympic
- Good knowledge of accounting and banking procedures
- Fluency in English and French both written and oral
- Strong numeric, assessment and business analysis skills
- Integrity, reliability and independence
- Excellent communications skills, clear and concise writing skills
- Strong personal organization and planning
- Detail oriented and rigorous
- Good understanding of bankingsystems, specifically wholesale lending
- Team player
- Ability to work independently and proactive “can-do” attitude, seeking out ways to improve quality of service to all stakeholders
- Ability to deliver quickly and accurately when required
Disclaimer: for publication purpose, this job description does not provide a complete list of duties and responsibilities.