Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise.
The Luxembourg Office has around 115 lawyers including 10 Partners, and 50 business professionals.
Alongside world-class legal careers, Clifford Chance offers excellent opportunities in support functions that underpin its business operations. By joining us as Business Professional, you will help us to innovate in the way we deliver our services and enable us to run a successful, multinational business. Business Professionals are an integral part of Clifford Chance and are critical to its success.
In order to reinforce our Administrative team, we are looking to recruit a:
As a legal secretary, your day to day tasks will include:
- Deal with email requests and calendar updates
- Edit, proofread and finalize documents
- Support filing, printing, scanning and archiving of files
Lawyer assistance :
- Prepare documents for legal proceedings
- Write up of Dictaphone notes
- Prepare Lawyers expense reports and assist with timesheets
- Organize and coordinate meetings
- Assist for any ad-hoc requests.
Internal and external communication
- Ensure telephone coverage for internal and external calls with the team
- Liaise with other departments in a professional manner to ensure smooth support to Lawyers.
- Participate in billing activities : opening files, preparing invoices, tracking payments
- Liaise and support other Business Professionals when needed (HR, Business Development, IT…).
- Bachelor's degree in administrative assistance or secretarial field
- Ideally with at least 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Fluency in French and English, German and/ or Luxembourgish would be an advantage
- Previous legal trainings would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Dynamic and "willing to learn" attitude
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work well under pressure
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team in a confidential manner
- Direct cooperation and exposure work with Partners and Lawyers in a prestigious and ambitious law firm
- Day to day work in a collaborative and friendly administrative team
- Possibility to develop your administrative skills
- Individualized induction training, on the job training with senior secretaries from your team, and training opportunities all along your career
If you are interested in the above position, please apply online. All applications are treated as confidential.