The Legal Advisor is part of the Legal/Regulatory/Compliance team of the Company. The department reports to the CEO and is organised, led and supervised by a Senior Member of the team.
The Legal Advisor performs the day to day legal tasks and provides legal advice that includes aspects of an analysis, investigation and drafting process with a main focus on contract management. The Legal Advisor main responsibility will be drafting, reviewing and being part in the negotiation of a wide range of client and supplier contracts of highly technical nature.
Key Activities for this position:
- Draft, review and negotiate legal multilateral agreements with third parties, and any other legal document;
- Provide legal advice notably on Contract Law and IT Law;
- Maintain and update the contract database of the Company;
- Retain and manage contractual documentation to ensure supporting evidence is available;
- Follow-up on client requests and taking part in client meetings or conference calls linked to contract management;
- Participate in cross-departmental projects and future services;
- Any other legal tasks that could be required from the department;
- Monitor the implementation of the legal clauses.
Must Have Requirements
- Advanced expertise in complex (Luxembourg) Contract law;
- Proven contract drafting skills are essential, experience in the fields of contractual arrangements;
- Team player, able to communicate with all levels within the company, flexible and with strong communication skills;
- Capacity and affinity to work in an international, multicultural environment;
- High degree of diligence and accuracy, organizational aptitude and respect of confidentiality;
- Analytical and conceptual intellectual power,
- Open-minded and proactive;
- Skilled in drafting general contracts;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Ability to translate plans into actions;
- Ability to establish a coherent course of action to achieve goals.
Nice To Have Requirements
- Experience in IT Law and/or contracts of highly technical nature and/or Energy law is a plus;
- 13th month
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- Public transportation allowance or parking tickets
- €50 per month for sport
- 31 holidays
- Lunch vouchers (€10.80)
- €1000 training allowance per year