Greenfield is proud to be working with one of the largest leading Asset Manager that operates globally with more than €110 billion of assets under management. We have been mandated to help them in their search of an Administrative Assistant for their Legal department. Your role will be to support the Legal Fund Management team on the day to day. This role has room for progression as the team and activity of the company is growing. This is a great opportunity for someone with a first experience and willing to evolve in Legal within a dynamic team and company. The suitable candidate will be very organized, dynamic and team worker.
- Prepare the Board Meetings (manage calendars, preparation the Board packs, taking the minutes, etc.)
- Book meeting rooms for the Boards
- Follow up on the documents for signatures (minutes, contracts, proxies, invoices, etc.)
- Liaise and manage requests from third parties such as auditors
- Take care of the translation of Funds legal documentation when needed and requested
- Follow up and send the Funds financial reports to the different regulators (Luxembourg and other countries)
- Take care of scanning and filling of Legal documents
- Be part of ad hoc projects from time to time
- Degree in Business Administration
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Interested in the Investment Fund industry
- Dynamic, Organised, pragmatic and team player
- Good command of Microsoft Office suite
- English and French fluent is mandatory, any other language is an asset
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Nicolas Tassin by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.