Our Client is the internal Trust of a reputable company. They work on both Private Equity and Real Estate.
If you want to join a reputable and stable company, with a low turnover, this is the right company for you! You will work closely to the Head of Legal,
You will sit in a small team of 8 people, and assist the Legal team on their daily tasks. This will give you the opportunity to learn more about the funds industry, but also to get the chance to evolve to a legal officer role in the future.
In this role as a Legal Assistant, you will assist the Legal team with the day-to-day corporate life of holdings/funds.
Some of the duties include:
- Collect signatures for legal documents on time;
- Provide KYC documents;
- Prepare board packs for board meetings;
- Make sure all records are up to date;
- Coordinate with various teams and external stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of experience in Luxembourg in administrative tasks;
- Experience working with an Asset Manager / Management Company or Service Provider;
- Well organized;
- Fluent in English;
- Able to multitask.
- Possibility to grow within the company;
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- Small team with a great team spirit;
- Well established and recognized international company.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button bellow or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org