Lead Generation Officer
Data-driven, digitally fluent, our Marketing team is a Talkwalker's brand awareness and lead generation machine. With team members across the world, we're the global voice of Talkwalker, keeping us ahead of the competition no matter where we are. Connecting consumers with our products and business-critical insights from social data. Fast-paced, innovative, creative - it's what makes us the best marketing team in the industry.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analysing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city centre of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore and Paris.
- Plan, implement and execute the marketing lead acquisition and conversion strategy for our Free Tools: Free Search and Talkwalker Alerts
- Directly work with our Demand Generation Lead on building strong brand awareness for Talkwalker Free Tools
- Write, publish and outreach content about Free Tools on our own channels (social, web, blog) to increase reach & engagement
- Optimize landing pages (A/B test) and develop a link building strategy for higher organic rankings and better SEO performance
- Build blogger partnerships and handle outreach campaigns to raise brand awareness about Free Tools and drive qualified leads
- Constantly optimize email campaigns for Free Tools lead nurturing and conversion
- Suggest product features and design improvements to the Product team for better user experience
- Regularly analyse, measure and report on the performance of Free Tools marketing activities
- Be innovative and think of creative ideas to drive more leads from Free Tools
- Be a key contributor to the overall marketing department of Talkwalker
- You have gained an experience of 1-3 years in marketing/communication within a Social Media savvy company or a digital agency
- You have a strong understanding of SEO, performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- You have experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- You have proven experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- You have a strong knowledge of Social Media Communication and Content Marketing
- You have strong writing abilities in English and French or German. Other language excellence is highly appreciated
- You work independently, are well-organized, structured, get things done and collaborate openly and proactively with team members
What we offer:
- Work visa
- Optional health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Ski trip, summer barbecue, Christmas party
- Monthly company lunches & afterwork
- Monthly sport & social activities
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.