You may not know our name but we can guarantee you know our work all we do has a positive impact on life, health and the environment.
Eurofins is by your side every day, from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on. We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
We are looking for natural born leaders that inspire passion in unique individuals. Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the markets or the companys usual way of doing things.
With facilities in Europe, the United States and Asia, Eurofins Genomics is an internationally leading provider of DNA sequencing services, genotyping services, DNA synthesis products and bioinformatics services for pharma, diagnostics, food, agriculture, biotechnological and research markets.Job Description
As Lead Architect Federated Access Management you will take part in a important IT Transformation Program which will impact the company as a group and you will manage a team of 2 engineers.
Your will be involved in thedesigning and deploying ofIdentity and Access Management technologies, guiding the organization on best practices and standardization.
You will be ableto drive and shape the future of access management collaborating with the Infrastructure and Security team andmanaging access security solutions.
You will be able to look beyond the immediate technical problem and identify wider implications. As a point of contact for enquirers and questions around federated access management you will anticipate problems before they occur and identify the impact of change policy.
You will have the chance to join a international context having high visibility and impact by attending critical meeting with high level management and leading the discussion on security changes.
It is important that you have passion to learn technologies, can communicate clearly and effectively with the distributed team.Other responsibilities include:
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management protocols and technologies: OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, Federation, SSO.
- Experience with Multi-factor authentication capabilities including token-based authentication
- Provide operational training and runbooks for IAM systems
- Facilitate issue resolution, enhancements/defect fix implementation, effort estimation.
- Ability to debug failures of provisioning and event handler / orchestration event failures
- Experience in standard operating procedures to perform pre and postproduction support activities
Are you our kind of extraordinary?
Our global and diverse network of companies offers a stimulating start-up environment with fast track careers.
Ideally you would be educated up to Masters level in Computer Science or related field, have excellent English skills, and from 8to 10years experience as IAM engineer and a previous experience in managinga technical team.
Other requirements include:
- Proven work experience as ateam leaderor supervisor is an asset.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Good knowledge in Federated Authentication and Authorization concepts
- Good Knowledge of OAuth 2.0 standards, OpenID Connect and SAML 2.0
- Experience with setup and architecture decision on IAM Providers (Okta, Microsoft, Ping, Auth0 etc.)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, more than 800laboratories across 45countries and more than 45.000 staff.