As secretary you will play a supportive role within our client's team and undertake a variety of administrative tasks.
Our client is one of the major Law firm in Luxembourg.
Here are the key responsibilities:
- managing time schedule of the partner and monitor respect of deadlines,
- organizing meetings, calls or other events on partner/team demands,
- ensuring internal events presentations are ready in time and accurate,
- Other administrative tasks such as mails, copy, files, scans,
- booking travel arrangements,
- Preparing / Filing legal documents, on partner demand,
- Preparing invoices or credit notes.
- Bachelor degree in office management or business administration,
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role in an international or fast paced environment,
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitasking
- Strong communication skills, written and speaking
- Perfectly fluent in French and English
- Autonomous, able to handle confidential information with discretion
Dynamic and exigent environment, where you will be able to grow with responsibilities