SIX Payment Services (Europe) S.A. (Worldline Companies), trusted partners of the
Luxembourgish and Swiss financial market, are expert in management of automated
payment systems and automated banking & e-banking operations, and are specialist in
setting up IT infrastructures and highly secure IT communication.
Within our Luxembourgish organization of 260 employees, we are looking for a:
Junior Software Engineer (m/f)
We are searching for a DevOps Engineer within a leading card issuing company in
Luxembourg (Munsbach). In an exciting, complex and growing environment, your role will be
to ensure the best possible quality of products and services with high added value. With a
permanent position, you will join an engaged team of highly skilled people with human
With a strong DevOps mindset, this challenging role in our Card Business will consist of:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: develop, test, document and maintain applications managed in the Satellites Application Engineering conform to best practices;
- Assure that codes are well designed, testable, efficient compliance with specifications and secure in order to defend security issues;
- Respect methodologies of the department and improve continually to be more efficient in our domain of applications;
- Expand your knowledge in business and technical areas in order to be able to support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Propose automation for some parts of the development life cycle.
- Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of relational database (SQL), development languages PL/SQL or T/SQL,JAVA or .NET;
- Knowledge of XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP, WS-SECURITY);
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, within a team, or on an individual basis, under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Fluent in English and French (speaking and written).
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Worldline is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.