Do you like developing new solutions?
Are you motivated and searching for a new challenge?
If the answers are yes it may be you we are waiting for!
Please note that Huxley is recruiting for this client and therefore Huxley is not providing missions as a consultancy agency.
Due to the company's continuous expansion, they are looking for a new Java developer for their office situated in Leudelange, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg.
Java developer - Permanent position - Leudelange
My client is a well-known registry office for domain names with over 15 years of experience. Today, they count 15 employees and in order to face their expansion they are looking for a new full stack Java developer. My client is working very closely with the Luxembourgish government and their main priority is to provide global and international infrastructure solution: Telecom, internet, cloud and collocation services.
- Migration from a monolithic architecture to a microservice architecture
- Responsive design on the whole platform
- Work on the front-end with Angular and React
- Implementation of new products, reoriented on the hosting
- Development and creation of new solutions
What you need to have:
- Knowledge of the frameworks Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with the methodology Scrum
- Bilingual in French and English
- A team-player with good communication skills
If you think you are the right person to fill in this job or if you have further questions don't hesitate to apply online with your CV, as well as your availability and salary expectations through
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application following our 22 years of successful recruiting expertise.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.