Is it time to take your .NET Developer career to a higher level? Our client, an organisation in the financial sector, is currently looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
Financial sector / Luxembourg
Permanent & Internal position
Your job as.NET Developer:
You will join a small team of passionate and highly-skilled software engineers, developing brand new products as well as maintaining the existing ones. Your future team operates in an Agile environment, you will have a key role within the IT Luxembourg team and especially the .NET team. And you will:
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications, using .Net Core framework
- Responsible for regular communication with colleagues involved in the development process
- Implement, test and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
- Unit, Integration and system testing
Required skills for this .NET Developer position:
- You have at least a Master degree in Computer Science.
- You have minimum 2 years of professional experience and a proven experience in a similar position.
- You already have a proven experience & successful results using Agile methodologies.
- You have knowledge on of these Microsoft based technologies:
- .NET Core 2.2
- C# 7.0
- CSS/HTML (ideally React JS but not mandatory, you will use it 10% of your time at work)
- Entity Framework Core
- MS SQL Server
- Git flow
- You are fluent in English (mandatory).
Rewards & Benefits:
They value and trust each of their developer therefore there is flexibility in the way they work: work on-site, work from home, flexible hours and many other possibilities to get their developers happy and productive specialists.
- Annual gross salary depending on your experience
- 40 hours of working hours per week
- Remote work possible one day per month
- Around 30 days of leave
- Permanent contract
- Flexible hours (07:00-10:00 to 16:00 to 19:00)
- Meal vouchers : 10€80 x 20
- Bonus : discretionary, based on your performance and the performance of the company (up to 10% of your salary)
- Parking slot
- Trainings: once per year
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.