This dynamic, structured and family-sized company offers an interesting alternative for all auditors looking to continue doing the job they love but have an improved work life balance. Indeed, auditing remains a restrictive and demanding profession. This is why the managers of this audit firm have chosen to opt for a high flexibility in their day to day working hours. You will, therefore, have the opportunity to do the job that you are trained for, while respecting your work life balance.
The audit firm is a company of around 15 people. They are looking to hire one or more experienced English and French auditors specialised in auditing commercial companies.
Ideally located in Luxembourg city, they offer free parking places for you to access easily your work place and save some time on the road.
Would you like to set up your career in a more comfortable and more rewarding environment? Then feel free to read on, apply and contact us!
Junior Medior Senior commercial companies auditor - Your role:
* Depending on your experience as an auditor, you will assist and instruct the junior auditors when necessary
* You will get to audit local and international clients, mainly commercial companies
* You will produce various documentation regarding audit planning
* You are customer-oriented and are able to play an advisory role to your clients
* You work hand in hand with your manager and your team to produce quality work
Junior Medior Senior commercial companies auditor - Your profile:
* You have at least one previous experience as an auditor in an audit firm in Luxembourg
* You are up to date on CSSF regulations
* You are fluent in French and English; any other language is considered an asset.
* You want to improve your skills and improve your work life balance
Junior Medior Senior commercial companies auditor - The offer:
* An attractive salary based on your profile and experience, ranging from 2 800€ to 4 800€ gross per month
* Many advantages, such as meal vouchers, the possibility of having a lease, internal training, pension plan, etc.
* very interesting career perspectives that will help you improve your career in a dynamic and friendly audit firm that believes in personal and professional growth
* Flexible hours and the possibility to choose how you organize your day
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Don't hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»
meal vouchers, leasing, pension plan..