East-West United Bank is a Luxembourgish boutique-bank specialising in private and corporate banking. Drawing upon our competitive advantage of understanding European, Russian and CIS financial and legal systems, we offer sophisticated bespoke solutions to address our clients’ needs today and help them build tomorrow.
We employ around 80 people from 22 different countries and we are organised in four business divisions: Private Banking, Transactional Banking, Global Markets, and Corporate Banking.
Our Bank’s shared values serve as the foundation for how we behave and do business: innovation, diversity, team collaboration and ownership.
Junior IT Operations Engineer (M/F)
Are you looking to join a multi-cultural team who values independence and ownership?
Then our IT Operations is the right place for you! We are looking for a young and dynamic IT engineer to provide 1st line support to our staff onsite. Good people skills combined with required technical knowledge will help you succeed in this position.
Once you have mastered the pre-requisite of this position, you will be able to learn 2nd line support as well as server administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st line support onsite/by phone/emails to users for all IT related enquiries (computers, MS Windows, MS Office, corporate telephony, mobile devices, printers, remote connection, video conference, etc.);
- Maintaining support tickets;
- Performing systems updates:configuration changes including maintaining security profiles and user access rights and monitoring these;
- Maintaining Windows Server and Workstation OS, AD, GPO, MS Exchange, Antivirus following IT security principles and ITIL approach;
- Maintaining the network, cabling, patching;
- University degree in IT;
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT in Helpdesk is a must;
- Experience with MS Windows OS (servers and workstations),MS Office, Active Directory, Group Policies, File Sharing, managing security rights, peripherals (printers, multi-function devices, IP phones),PowerShell, batch, VB/VBA scripting, antiviruses, network maintenance: patching, cabling;
- Good understanding of IT security;
- Backup solutions (Veeam)
- MS Exchange
- MS SCCM
- MS SQL Server
- Temenos T24 administration (TAFC/JBASE, JBoss),
- Network appliances administration (firewalls, routers, switches).
- Carefulness and stress-resistance;
- Quick and self-learning capabilities;
- Open to cultural diversity and team player;
- Good communication skills both written and spoken;
- Fluency in English;French and/or Russian will be considered as an asset;
What we offer
- Opportunity to join a dynamic, collaborative and high-performing team;
- Be part of a supportive and stimulating international environment;
- Challenges in a fast growing Bank;
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits (complementary health insurance, pension plan, lunch vouchers, etc.);